 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2636
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean license deal!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Not useful for building? Well, the hulls aren’t appreciably less adaptable than LEGO ship hulls, so YMMV

I was thinking of the large blobby shaped “bases” that come with the small sets. Blech! At least a LEGO BURP has regular sides and edges that allow it to be built into something larger.