 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2572 (-10)
  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Hhmmmm... That's a pretty swanky idea you got there. I will see what I can scrounge up in terms of a good scan. I know what you are talking about, I have done a good measure of shield and torso design myself, but that war banner is pretty new (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Cool! If you own any, I'd suggest that you could add a few skeletons from the Pyrates line to add further zing to your forces. The 12 points of articulation would also offset any missing poseability in the Dragons figs. Nice battle scene in (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Review of MB3602: Hidden Loot

Review of MB3602 Hidden Loot MSRP: $4.99 Pieces: 20 Figures: 2 (URL) small set is similar to the 3601 (URL) Pieces of Eight> and incudes two figures, a small terrain piece, weapons, treasure, and a scenery element. The packaging is much like what I (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Hi Avery, very interesting, I've got very few MegaBlok sets (mainly purchased when on deep sale price and out of curiosity). Now I'd like to ask a favour, is it possible to get a decent size/quality scan of the red war banner with the dragon (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  A little something to pizazz this board up.

When cleared through sensors, (URL) here> are a few shots of a battle scene set up to prove that a bit more posability is possible with MegaBlok figures than some give them credit for. These same figures will soon be featured in a Brikwars game, (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Review of MB 9012 Mag Warriors Battle Scorch

Review of MB9012 Mag Warriors Battle Scorch MSRP: $6.99 Pieces: 18 Figures: 1 I acquired (URL) set> today and promptly built it for display on my desk. I recall the time, long ago, when I was afraid to be "outed" as a fan of construction bricks, but (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote: even if I dislike the (...) Who knows; if real vikings constantly experienced terrible monsters and dragons flinging at them from every direction, they may have improvised catapults :) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MEGABLOKS line

(...) (URL) detail.> Dave! (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com

(...) Hey, I just noticed something. Looking at (URL) set, I see that the collapsible Comm Tower includes several unusual support columns. I'd call them "new," but they appeared some while ago in the (URL) Ultraman> sets available in Asia. Honestly, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Megabloks Narnia Pics

(...) I don't care much for the two ice-sets, as I don't like those supersized columns, but "Aslan's Camp" is definitely a set I most have - if it ever becomes available in Denmark. Arne, Copenhagen (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact