 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2564
Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Here and here.

Not sure when these hit the site, or when they’ll hit the shelves, but there you have it.

Hey, I just noticed something. Looking at this set, I see that the collapsible Comm Tower includes several unusual support columns. I’d call them “new,” but they appeared some while ago in the Ultraman sets available in Asia.

Honestly, I’d like to see the Bandai sets on my continent, but I’m glad to see at least some of the pieces making their way into sets sold in North America.

Dave!

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com

(...) Hey, I just noticed something else. This set has been removed from the (URL) Mega Bloks> website. Hmm... Dave! (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Message is in Reply To:
  New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com

(URL) and (URL) Not sure when these hit the site, or when they'll hit the shelves, but there you have it. Dave! (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)