 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2563
Re: Megabloks Narnia Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 05:29:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ken Dowd wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ken Dowd wrote:
I found this link over on the Classic-Castle forums. Not too much to see as the
pic is rather blurry.

<http://www.narniaweb.com/gallery.asp?img=1165&new=1>

That one worked--thanks!   Looks like the sets will be broadly similar to the Dragons line.
Dave!
I don't care much for the two ice-sets, as I don't like those supersized
columns, but "Aslan's Camp" is definitely a set I most have - if it ever becomes
available in Denmark.
Arne, Copenhagen