 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 24
    Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans —John DiRienzo
    First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be held elsewhere. There are plenty of places you could auction the set, and then notify people here as well as RTL. eBay is a good bet. Also, Gene (gr3@superlink.net) at the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Joseph Gonzalez
     (...) i've wanted one of those exin sets for awhile now (very cool looking), but they always end up with a very high winning bid...they look to be from the seventies. but like you mention, none of the auctions mentions a copyright date from what (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Chad Smith
      (...) they (...) might (...) There's a small Exin set up in my parents' attic, I've been meaning to bring it home and put it together. My guess is that I probably got it in the late seventies. The coolest thing about them was the large macaroni (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) The set that I have, I got as a Christmas present in 1981 from a hobby shop where I'd been eyeing them. It's the Gran Alcazar VII set and I think at the time was around $40. Completely coincidentally, it's on sale right now on eBay with a (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans —Frank Filz
     (...) A friend of mine had these when we were growing up. They certainly look more detailed than a Lego castle, but the possibilities for creativity are much less. As I recall, the wall sections were fairly large, and the tower tops were single (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans —Todd Lehman
   (...) I like that idea. I mean, does there really need to be a newsgroup venue to hold clone-brand auctions here? There certainly never, ever will be a web-based automated auction service for clone brands as part of lugnet.com, but there will of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

    Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) and (...) luck (...) I think it would be reasonable for people to post "hey, I'm auctioning my Mondo Briks Super Castle at Joe's Auction Place ((URL) here (not sure if that was what you meant). I seriously (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)