 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2209
Re: Nano Building System found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:13:47 GMT

   I would love to see pics and scans! I haven’t seen the sets in my area yet, but lately my local stores have been about three or four weeks behind the curve.

Thanks for the news!

It’s on megabloks own website... and wow, I never knew about these. Slopes that are 2/3 height instead of a full brick?! Yes!! Talk about flexibility... let’s hope Lego is listening??

http://megabloks.ca/eng/kids/nano/index.php