 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2124
Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Erik Bush wrote:
WOW!  I haven't heard anything about this until I read your post.  I searched on
the Mega Blocks website and couldn't find anything interesting.

  Where did you hear about this?

Erik!

Well, I finally found the article again.  It was from the Toronto Star.  Here is
the excerpt:

While Danish-based Lego announced last month a new line of big blocks, after
saying it would declare a loss in 2003, Mega Bloks will introduce this year a
series featuring tiny pieces. Bertrand said it will include, for example, a
70-piece car the size of a boy's hand.

Full article here:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1077795255898&call_pageid=968350072197&col=968705923364

or here (shorter link):