 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2112
2111  |  2113
Subject:
Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:43:37 GMT

Ever since I found out about Mega Blocks making miniature bricks I've been
excited to see some pictures.  A few days ago I read another article (which I
have lost the cite to since) that described a 700 piece model that would fit
into the palm of your hand.  I think this may be the Next Big Thing for
enthusiasts of the brick.  If anyone spots any news about this line, be sure to
drop a post in here.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com