 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2089
Re: Monolith Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, David Koudys wrote:
But no one in this thread has pointed out that the monolith is 1x4x9 yet!

Or did I miss a post...

     Three other people mentioned that when replying to the same post as you.
Larry was the second one, so he's correct...in a mildly hypocrytical way.

My excuse is that john Gerlach and I were posting our posts at essentially the
same time, not that someone posted something (more than a week earlier in your
case, Dave) thatI should have read before posting to the thread.

So I'll see your mildly hypocritical and raise you an "amazing".