 General / 45034
Re: Over 70 LEGO products copied
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:15:21 GMT

Erik Bush wrote:
Hey All,

Did anyone hear about all the "copies" of lego products?  TLC posted this on the
14th http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail

I noticed this article last week, and it actually got me wondering...

What does toy product "The Brick" do that LEGO finds offensive, exactly?
    What do they do that MegaBloks does not?