 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2007 (-20)
  Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks

(...) Any chance you could tell us the prices? (...) That would be nice. (...) Thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting for this line since I heard about them. Very cool. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks

This past weekend I got sets 1402 Radical Ramp (comes with Raphael [red headband], Donatello [purple headband], foot soldier, & go-kart) & 1411 Battle Shell Bridge (comes with Michelangelo [orange headband], Leonardo [blue headband], foot soldier, & (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko Brand (Was: LEGO vann över Biltema...)

(...) Eric Hampusgård wrote: (...) No, they won't. I find Coko to be one of the best clone brands. They snap together very well. There were just two things that made me disppointed. 1. The minifigs are a disaster; no friction at the hips make them (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Play Mega Bloks

These look pretty cool to me! Not for me at my age, but if I were far younger I think it might be hard to resist hassling my parents for some of this stuff. (2 URLs) At a store I went to there was a display showing how the stuff could be used to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mmmm, Thanks Dave (was Re: What color?)

(...) You're very welcome, and thanks again to everyone who's expressed support or interest in my little obsession. On the other hand, you won't be thanking me when I start demanding that you convert the clone section of Port Block into LDraw... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Mmmm, Thanks Dave (was Re: What color?)

(...) Let me add my thanks as well. I have long since stopped dabbling the virtual arts, but its commitment like Dave's, to providing resources with little or no thanks and in his own time, that builds community. Thanks dude. (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: What color?

(...) Thanks for the feedback. Although I agree that they have limited appeal (and limited usefulness, in some ways), I'm hopeful that they might be supplemented in future releases to allow more varied application. Dave! (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: What color?

(...) Looks pretty good to me. These would not be amongst my favorite parts though. I am impressed at your dedication in authoring parts of probably limited appeal. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: What color?

(...) (URL) Here> it is, more or less, along with that Technic-ish axle pin. Dave! (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: new Megabloks Transformers?

(...) Are you by chance referring to Hasbro's Built To Rule series? There's been a little discussion of this brand here on LUGNET (URL) here's my review of one set: (URL) Intresting to see if the construction could copy (...) I love those Vorgan (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

(...) Hello Arne, I could help you because I'm growing up in East German (GDR). And for many years I used LEGO and PeBe together. I neither seen a fan page nor a official web-site for this. The connection isn't as stable as LEGO and there aren't (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)

  new Megabloks Transformers?

Have any of you seen the new Transformers from megabloks? They've done the Armada line and it's not bad. Intresting to see if the construction could copy over to lego, with the lack of megabloks special peices. I saw Optimus, and at least 3 others. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

Hi! Does anybody have any information about the East German clone brand PeBe? The official web-site is about the least informative web-site I've ever seen (www.pebe.de) - and I've only been able to find very little other info on the net, like this: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: What color?

(...) Darn it. I was hoping it was black or dark gray. I haven't seen the box photo in a while and couldn't recall. I'm trying to model it in LDraw, and it's presenting me with a few problems. I thought I could cheat if the part is available in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: What color?

Are you riding me, man? The element is trans-clear. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  What color?

In the Blok-Bots Jackal&Scorpion set, what color are the sockets for the ball joints? I'm referring to the small socket element that snaps into the 2 x 1.33 x 4 brick with ball-joint on the end. This same element in the Gyrofighters sets is (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Element commercial

There's a Honda commercial for an SUV type thing called the "Element." The commercial begins with a pointed Megabloks endorsement, mainly noting that the bricks used to construct an apparently full-sized replica of the Honda vehicle are MB. I do not (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MB Space Shuttle

(...) they have their own speech depending on the module they're near. the lab one says something like "Roger Houston, space lab is pressurizing now." then there's "satellite is being deployed now" "Canada arm to full extension" & "payload (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB Space Shuttle

Since my fingers were sore from a whole lot of Lego-ing, I let a co-worker assemble my Megablocks Space Shuttle set - I did most of the piece-finding for him. His girlfriend helped on the payloads and wings, and is now interested enough in building (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

More of the Deere bricks are here: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact