 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1990
Re: MB Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Chris Gray wrote:
Since my fingers were sore from a whole lot of Lego-ing, I let a co-worker
assemble my Megablocks Space Shuttle set - I did most of the piece-finding
for him. His girlfriend helped on the payloads and wings, and is now
interested enough in building that she took one of my extra Dragons sets
home to play with. :-)

Anyway, I have a question for anyone else who has the Space Shuttle set:
do the microswitches in the payload bay do anything? It seems to me they
are intended to modify the speech produced when pushing the left button
on the speech unit, but they don't seem to for me. Unless four geeks are
just too dumb to figure it out! It could be my batteries are too low,
but the voice is still plenty loud.

they have their own speech depending on the module they're near.  the lab one
says something like "Roger Houston, space lab is pressurizing now."  then
there's  "satellite is being deployed now"  "Canada arm to full extension" &
"payload manipulation in progress"

Jeff