 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2007
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
This past weekend I got sets 1402 Radical Ramp (comes with Raphael [red
headband], Donatello [purple headband], foot soldier, & go-kart) & 1411 Battle
Shell Bridge (comes with Michelangelo [orange headband], Leonardo [blue
headband], foot soldier, & turtle van).

Any chance you could tell us the prices?

I got them @ Toy's 'R' Us in Nashua, NH which did not have the 1421 Ultimate
Combat Lair (all 4 turtles, 2 foot soldiers & Shredder) at the time.  On the
back of the box, the 3 sets are called the "Cowabunga Collection", which I HOPE
means there will be more sets, as none of these had Splinter.

That would be nice.

Cowabunga, Dudes!

Jeff

Thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting for this line since I heard about
them. Very cool.

-Mike Petrucelli