 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2023
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:55:26 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
This past weekend I got sets 1402 Radical Ramp (comes with Raphael [red
headband], Donatello [purple headband], foot soldier, & go-kart) & 1411 • Battle
Shell Bridge (comes with Michelangelo [orange headband], Leonardo [blue
headband], foot soldier, & turtle van).

Any chance you could tell us the prices?

The sets were $12.99, $19.99 and $29.99
--
Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media