 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2016
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
This past weekend I got sets 1402 Radical Ramp (comes with Raphael [red
headband], Donatello [purple headband], foot soldier, & go-kart) & 1411 Battle
Shell Bridge (comes with Michelangelo [orange headband], Leonardo [blue
headband], foot soldier, & turtle van).  I got them @ Toy's 'R' Us in Nashua, NH
which did not have the 1421 Ultimate Combat Lair (all 4 turtles, 2 foot soldiers
& Shredder) at the time.  On the back of the box, the 3 sets are called the
"Cowabunga Collection", which I HOPE means there will be more sets, as none of
these had Splinter.

Cowabunga, Dudes!

My local TRU now has the three sets.  No Splinter yet, as far as I can tell.

Dave!