 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1996
1995  |  1997
Subject:
new Megabloks Transformers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:44:13 GMT

Have any of you seen the new Transformers from megabloks?  They've done the
Armada line and it's not bad.  Intresting to see if the construction could copy
over to lego, with the lack of megabloks special peices.  I saw Optimus, and at
least 3 others.  They also have the minicon with each set.  Oh and the new
Dragon series with orcs?  C'mon lego make some orcs!  (not just dobby or
gamorian guards or yodas either)

e.