 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1892 (-5)
  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Might be useful to ease back on the spin, there. "Quibbling" suggests pointless bickering about minutiae, but I think my question about the charter was legitimate and perfectly in keeping with honest exchange of information. I could have been (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

(...) These are actually new moldings. You're correct that the old Wild West sets had a cow skull and vultures, but the new versions are slightly different. They also appeared in the recent Xtreme Sports set (Mountain Challenge, or something like (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A serious clone question

Here are my last thoughts on this subject... In general, I think I've made my points and I don't actually think that anyone has intelligently refuted any of those points. There is a kind of exclusionary, nose in the air, attitude about clones that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) You have to ask? Maybe you do not visit the index page that ofen.. it clearly says this: "Global community of LEGO enthusiasts LUGNET™ unites LEGO fans worldwide through discussion groups, web pages, and services. As an independent site by (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) heh, the same could be said for those that call people idiots ;) (...) I seriously doubt you can. Maybe it will make you feel better, maybe you can feel like Lego stole your idea - but I disagree 100%. I think its safe to say that part spawned (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact