 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1891
Re: Mega Bloks + Bandai sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz wrote:

Must...have...vulture...and...cow...skull...!!!

Note that those are not new parts, though I don't think the vulture was
painted in the old wild west sets.

  These are actually new moldings.  You're correct that the old Wild West sets
had a cow skull and vultures, but the new versions are slightly different. They
also appeared in the recent Xtreme Sports set (Mountain Challenge, or something
like that).  I'll check the details tonight if I get the chance.

     Dave!