 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1474
Re: New MegaBloks a-comin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 03:14:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli writes:

1120 parts
Lots of 6 x 8 plates (a first for MB, I believe)

Whoa! You have my attention now! If it is not too much trouble could you more
clearly define 'Lots of 6x8 plates' and perhaps say what color(s) they are.  I
was not really interested in this set, but if it has enough good pieces...

One of the cool new features of MB instructions is the illustrated and numbered
piece inventory.  I'll try to scan and post the image tomorrow morning.  For
now, here's an abridged piece breakdown.
2 black 1x2 tiles
2 clear 1x2 tiles
6 silver-grey 1x2 tiles
20 black 2x2 tiles
12 red 2x2 tiles
4 silver-grey 2x2 tiles
22 black 2x4 plates
18 red 2x4 plates
41 silver-grey 2x4 plates
4 silver-grey 2x4 plates w/ 4 studs
4 black 1x4 bricks
16 red 1x4 bricks
7 silver-grey 1x4 bricks
8 black 1x6 bricks
6 red 1x6 bricks
1 white 1x6 brick
2 silver-grey 1x6 brick
6 black 1x8 bricks
27 red 1x8 bricks
5 white 1x8 bricks
4 silver-grey 1x8 bricks
3 black 2x2 bricks
9 red 2x2 bricks
3 silver-grey 2x2 bricks
47 black 2x4 bricks
46 red 2x4 bricks
25 silver-grey 2x4 bricks
1 black 2x4 brick with large lateral notch (pardon image size)
   http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/newparts/notched.jpg
16 black 2x6 plates
13 red 2x6 plates
2 white 2x6 plates
18 silver-grey 2x6 plates
16 black 2x12 plates
5 white 2x12 plates
4 silver-grey 2x12 plates
8 black 6x8 plates
2 red 6x8 plates
2 white 6x8 plates
8 silver-grey 6x8 plates
1 black 8x8 plate
1 red 8x8 plate
2 white 8x8 plates
8 silver-grey 8x8 plates

And here's a shot of the 4x7x4 and 6x4x4 containers:
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/newparts/boxes.jpg

Again, please pardon the image size.

I'll see what I can do about that inventory scan.

     Dave!