 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1471
Re: New MegaBloks a-comin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 00:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ron Sedlmeyer writes:
If only Lego would produce sets with this piece count/price/size/playability
value, they would sell a gazillion of them.

Why worry about it?  Just buy the MB and they can continue to improve their
product with the increased revenues. I am not really that keen on any
manufacturer's "model team" type models, but MB DOES make some wonderfully
unique elements.  And at MB's prices you can afford to buy for those
elements alone.

There are still some minor quality control issues; but if TLC products were
considered a 10 on a scale of 1-10, then MB would be an 8.5 or 9. All they
really need to do is ratchet up quality control just a little bit and
increase the variety of their basic bricks -- I am not even sure they make a
2x2 brick, or some of the more important roof type slopes.

-- Hop-Frog