 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1427 (-10)
  Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay

(...) Wow--thanks for the insight. I had gotten as far as "I think it's some kind of gun" when I ran out of military knowledge. I'm eager to receive this item; once it arrives from Hong Kong I'll post a review with pictures. Thanks again, Dave! (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Spacebrick

Hey, maybe you could actually *build* the Lugnet logo with Spacebrick. (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) Smaller sets? Smaller CASTLE sets? Any chance of getting the set numbers available? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Spacebrick

There are hundreds of construction toys out there (I am amazed.) Here is another live one based on tetrahedrons, which comes with 3D design software (PC only). They're proud (like Lasy) to use ABS not PVC. (URL) think the problem with their great (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) The Coko sets that I own are of near-LEGO-quality ABS and, along with Tyco, probably rate among the "best" of the clone brands. Recently there's been speculation that the current Coko sets might be similar to the awful Shifty brand knockoffs (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) I've been looking at these sets in the Swedish shops a few times and the green military vehicle is tempting for a possible purchase. However I don't like non-LEGO bricks so I've resisted the urge to buy. Perhaps I will and blow it into (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Stackers

(...) lol There is nothing new under the sun;-) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Stackers

I saw these at Target today, I thought I'd mention them here. They are little display boxes for Hot Wheel sized cars, the top and bottom are studded so you can stack 'em. Neat idea. I did a search and came up with this site so you can see a pic: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay

(...) I don't have a lot of experience with Lego clones, but what you've shown here is pretty interesting, especially for us military builders. Modern Armor isn't my forte, but that appears to be a Type 88 K1A1 South Korean MBT and it seems that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay

(...) Hey, I won one! (URL) And now I call upon the assembled expertise of my fellow clone-fans (as well as you military gurus among us). Could you folks take a look at the pictures toward the bottom of the page and give me your guesses on the types (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact