 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1193
Re: Mega Bloks IPO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:31:29 GMT

    I have no idea what any of that means.  Is a red herring what the Knights
of Ni want us to chop down the Mightiest Tree in the forest with?  And what
does IPO stand for?  I honestly got an A in my economics class a year ago, but
I don't recall either of those 2 terms.
    Please, someone help an economical ignoramus in need!  (I'm reffering to
myself, of course.)