 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1192
Re: Mega Bloks IPO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:10:10 GMT

Disclaimer: it is a very, very bad idea to participate in an IPO. Don't even
think of it. But do try to obtain the "red herring", it should be
interesting reading. I don't work for any of these companies.

I wouldn't say it's a "very, very bad idea"...Just a very, very risky idea.
This is worse than playing the lottery. You have a very small chance of
winning big, and a very LARGE chance of losing all the money you invested.
If you play the IPO game with this knowledge, you will not be suprised
(disappointed maybe, but not suprised).

    Ron

Followups to l.o-t.debate for IPO discussions....