 Model Team / 1190
Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/cc2800
For those that haven't been following along with the pics on Brickshelf,
I'd like to present my latest MOC, a (approximately) 1:13 scale model of a
DEMAG CC2800 crawler crane.  Future stages will attempt to model 2
different boom configurations.  I will be posting a time-lapse of the setup
process in the next few days.

Wow! That is spectacular. I'd seen your pictures of the construction of the
crane and looked forward to the final model. I'm going to go gawk at it now...

(definitely spotlighted)

best,
TJ