 Model Team / *902 (-20)
  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) I head a sneak preview before a few days before the show :-p I think she will make an extensive story flanked with lots of pictures etc. on her website! Dennis (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) You really should it once when you are in Holland in April! (...) Ron's crane is progressing very slowly. He's hoping to finish it in September this year. Since he's moved he has lack of time for modelling. But he finished some other projects (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) Agreed. It definitely looks like Jen's handiwork :-) Looking forward to seeing more... TJ (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) I have an article about it in the Popular Science magazine that is sitting here in front of me (April 2003.) They're web site is (URL) might find more info there. Yes it does have 4 wheels, but you lean and steer it like a bike. so.... -Kyle (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) Have a look here: (URL) an article from Popular Science about the "bike" -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  A real monster-bike?

Look at this picture: (URL) was from an article in a Norwegian site : (URL) of all I think I've seen this bike before in LEGO? This one looks similar, but is not the exact one I am remembering... (URL) the real-life bike looks awesome. Anybody that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) I think you can tell it's one of Jennifers by the quality of the decals and by the fact the pnuematic umbilical has a cable tidy secured around it for maximum tidyness :-). Steve (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

Awesome! I wish I could have been there. Some questions: Regarding your first post ((URL) see Ron's Demag CC12600 is coming along. Is that his crane also in the bottom right pic? If not, then do you have any details on it (i.e. is it LEGO)? (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

More: (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

I found some images of the LEGO models which were shown during the Modelshow Europe: (URL) were more LEGO models, but I hope Ron Jansen will send me a cd with digital photos ASAP so I can upload them on Brickshelf. Dennis Bosman fly.to/bosman (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

In lugnet.modelteam, Fabio Sali writes: <<snipp>> (...) Oh! Very nice! I love how you managed to get the arm to look so realistic with it's reaches using the pneumatic elements. That can be a real challenge! Where are the pneumatic switches hidden? (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Oooh sound really cool. We await the pictures! e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

The final pics will follow as soon as possible. By now I can tell you that the model represents a DEMAG AC 500 in a 1/20 scale; the model is powered by 5 motors - traction is driven by an old 5220, wich manages to move it withouit any problem even (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

Personally I use servos connected either to pneumatic switches or polarity switches. It's not a small solution but I feel it's more LEGO pure as I'm only replacing what my fingers could do with the servos. See my site for a lot of examples of this. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

(...) Max, I am putting together a web page that has instructions on how to use Radio Control servos to run Lego projects. The servos can be used as they are - or you can take one apart and use the electronics to drive Lego motor directly. I'll have (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

But his greatest creations is, I think, a huge (...) Terrific in dimension and particulars !!!! I'm hoping in a best images resolution to study them. By Andrea (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

Hi Tobbe, Harald told me his site isn't finished yet. So more will come soon and maybe he will add more photos of the models which are already to be seen on his website. It indead is a great model, the huge LTM1500. Hopefully he will show them (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) I did, very much so! Nice creations! I'd like better (i.e. larger) images though (i.e. linking the ones on the pages now to at least 800 pixels wide ones would do). Also a shot of the whole crane with the jib at it's full extent would be cool! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) Wow! Very nice! Thanks for posting this. TJ (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making Lego MOC Web Pages

(URL) Maxwell" <r34_v@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD7Ju0.G1C@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact