 Model Team / *407 (-10)
  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Don't wanna sound like an add for shoes I don't like, but all I can say is: Just do it! Duq Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GMwMFI.Jz6@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) Heavy (...) visitors (...) far, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Quite impressive, especially at the scale it's in! Duq Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000401c16ed7$cc...1681@bl... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) Well, I've built a truck :) It's not quite as big as your stuff though, but it still has plenty of moving details. (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  More NH!

Ok! Its now very close to completion. More photos to come. Also the guestgallery will be updated aswell. Stay intouch! cherio (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Hi Dave, Mmmm, sounds very good your ideas. The more heavy equipment model makers, the better! We've some plans to open a Model Team website for models in the field of trucks, crane and heavy equipment. So we are looking for other enthausiastics (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert gave me respond about the changings on my website (thanks!). Hopefully the screen will be fixed on 800 x 600 now. I’m not an expert, I just ‘borrow’ scripts and stuff like that from others …. www.fly.to/bosman And also thank Duq! My brother (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) <snipped text> (...) <more snipped text> (...) Hi Dennis Just wanted to say, that I have been quite envious of the models you and the people mentioned above produce. Keep up the good work. Seeing your models has inspired me to work on the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) I always look at the stuff all of those you've named produce but I still haven't built anything which comes within a hundred miles of it in quality or ingenuity. I've got a number of things in development but I'm not confident I'll ever be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert has done a great job by making this CK850 Kobelco. My god, 3.15 metres of boom length! What a challenge for a crane with a smaller undercarriage than a mobile crane. I couldn't image it is possible to make such a crawler crane as high as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Yes indead Jennifer, it couldn't be better. Hopefully I will see Evert's model in real life once. And he has some great plans to build a low loader truck which will carry this beautiful Kobelco. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact