 MediaWatch / 585
    Brick Testament on radio —Brendan Powell Smith
   Ever since a news wire article on The Brick Testament went out about a week ago, several morning radio shows across the US have been trying to get in touch with me. You can listen to WNEW's Don & Mike attempt to pull a prank on me, only to find that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.loc.us.nv) !

        Re: Brick Testament on radio —Greg Perry
     (...) Once again, CONGRATS! on your continued success in spreading "The Word". As a huge fan of your inspired work, I had to download the clip to hear what witty things Don & Mike had to say about it. As is so typical of the type of numbskulls who (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: Brick Testament on radio —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Thanks, Greg. Yeah, the Don & Mike clip is funny. They come off as pretty inept, reading straight from the news wire, and trying to crack wise. That's morning radio. I just finished speaking with Ken & Jim from KSFN in Las Vegas. Wasn't sure (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Brick Testament on radio —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Yeah, I was quite amazed how fast word about The Brick Testament spread across emails and weblogs starting around November of last year. That factor has accounted for more traffic than any single bit of media covergae my site has received. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament on radio —Kevin Loch
   (...) I don't think Brendan has to worry about the extra traffic, he hosted (most) of his pics on brickshelf :) KL (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Brick Testament on radio —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Kevin, just wanted to take a minute and say thanks so much for allowing me to host (most) @8^) of the photos on Brickshelf. As soon as I figure out a way to make some money off my site's popularity, I would like to make a donation to better (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)