 MediaWatch / 1323
1322  |  1324
Subject:
LEGO wobbles as Star Wars and Harry Potter sales tumble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 03:59:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LEGO predicting 2003 sales losses

Similar article at The Australian Financial Review

That’s too bad - it seemed to me like 2003 was a good year,
I certainly bought more than in a long time.

-Kevin