 Marketplace / Theory / 991
Re: Lego funny money
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:20:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:
Hmm, in some ways I could even see that as a separate group, but I guess
if we had a lugnet.market.services, then all of the above would be
appropriate, and those making offers for using them as their refferal
would make such offers here (if that is the primary purpose of the
offer, which I think is the case for John and Larry's offers, but not
for an auction which happens to also mention the service).

Ya, MTE (my thoughts exactly)!  :)

--Todd