 Marketplace / Auctions / 4532
Re: Lego funny money
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:15:15 GMT

Two things:
First, your message violates their anit-spam policy.(1)  I'm not going to
report you, because I know you're a valued member to the online LEGO
community, and don't think you intended any harm by it.  But you might want to
cancel your post, so that someone else doesn't report it.
1:"Usenet and message board spam are messages sent or posted which are
unrelated to the topic of discussion of the particular news group or message
board"

I appreciate your levelheadedness and concern. Thank you.  I think posting 1
teeny tiny message about how I and others can get money to buy LEGO is related
to, albeit indirectly.  I considered this before posting.  However, in
hindsight it still may have been a case of bad judgement on my part.  As too
many of you know, Lugnet has been home to several lengthy debates over
inappropriate posts and I do not wish to fan those flames.  I won't be doing
this again.  I just like playing with the little men!

-Ben Ridout
Btw, how do I cancel a post anyhow???