 Marketplace / Theory / 985
Re: Lego funny money
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:27:28 GMT

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:10:08 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

I thought it would be OK because it seemed "reasonably related to" LEGO toys.
(After all, it's how Ben is currently funding his LEGO addition.)  I don't
subscribe to the service and wasn't aware of its non-spam policy.  If what
Ben posted is considered spam by alladvantage.com's TOS, then even though it
doesn't (IMHO) break any LUGNET rules (so far as I can tell), it still could
be (as James pointed out) a problem for Ben...

I use (and actively promote via my website at www.mikesdeals.com) All
Advantage and I love it.  But yeah, posting things to newsgroups is
specifically forbidden.  AA just sent out a reminder of its anti-spam
policy yesterday.

I've been thrilled with AA so far, and while I am not using the money
I get from it to fund my LEGO addiction, part of the money I make each
month is going to pay for my webhosting account, which houses my
LEGO-related domain.

I didn't have much faith in any of these "get paid to surf" programs
when they started, and I still think most of them will flop, but AA's
made some decisions and implementations recently that make me think
that they will be one of the ones to survive.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?