 Marketplace / Theory / 351
Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:45:14 GMT

I did assume that it was for the possibility that he could make more than 30.
However, he said that if I bid 30, I may well not get outbid, so I was curious.

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Stanley writes:
Michael Hader <mhader@hubcap.clemson.edu> wrote:
So you don't mind auctioning them off at 30, but you won't sell them for 30?

Sounds to me like he doesn't mind risking that they only go for 30.
But he's willing to wait and see if they go higher, and is probably
pretty sure they will.

That's not too hard to understand, is it?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/