 Marketplace / Auctions / 2750
Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>

Specifically, go look at my black hopper page on
SC and see if you have enough of the parts I want to make me an offer...
I credit well above market value for those parts.

<snip>

Larry, how many of each of your "wnated" parts, such as 4274 1/2 pins and
3937/3938 hinges and 4213/4315 hinge sets, would you require in trade for a
4536. This is a serious question.

Paul Sinasohn