 Marketplace / Auctions / 2702
Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:18:54 GMT

R2 wrote:

It's too bad I couldn't have ordered one at a normal price from Busy Bee.
Would have been nice for my son's birthday. All I would have wanted was
one.....

Eric

But in fact you could have. All you had to do was call them. 104 hoppers
that I ordered and thought were to be allocated to me were sold to other
people by Paul with my awareness and approval.

You know what? there are deals all the time and sometimes if you snooze
you lose. See my longer reply in .debate on this theme.