 Marketplace / Theory / 284
  Re: Indranil

(...) How about something like: This catalog lists many of the hard to find LEGO sets which can be shipped anywheres in the US. You are doing nothing but describing exactly what the catalog is. Now it may be against eBay rules to sell catalogs, so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him. He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had done on eBay. Guess if you don't buy and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him. He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had done on eBay. Guess if you don't buy and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Hmm. same guy that i posted feedback on for the mcdonalds set. has he called you threatening a slander suit yet? i think its time to contact ebay and get his "power seller" status withdrawn for being sleazy. -dave (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Emailed to "riffco" from ebay, cc'd to powersellersinfo@ebay.com : to: *suppressed* subject: lego, revisited holy c****t! (blasphemy, for the believers) i thought your sleaziness was limited to the mcdonalds sets. a friend just alerted me to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Nope, haven't heard from him other than him requesting my user info. Which won't do him any good since it isn't current. I actually sent him an e-mail message after reading his feedback withdrawal comment, laughing, explaining how much it was (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)