 Marketplace / Theory / 2415
Re: Lego logo on auction pages? (Was: Soft Bricks on ebay!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, David Eaton writes:
Here's what he sent me: (from Jackob.McKee@america.lego.com)

Ooops-- leave it to me to screw up when retyping. Copy/pasted to ensure
accuracy:

Jacob McKee <Jacob.McKee@america.lego.com>

That looks more like it :)

DaveE