 Marketplace / Theory / 2392
Re: The competitive market place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Thomas Stangl writes:
You can be completely respectful and still treat someone like dirt if you
highjack their post to lowball their sales offer.  If I follow your logic, as
long as I do it all politely, it's fine.

What if you are merely pointing out that the item offered at the stated
price is not the best deal out there?  That is both a kind of highjacking
and low-balling, even if it is through a third party not invloved in the thread.

I happen to appreciate those kinds of heads-up.

-- Hop-Frog