 Marketplace / Theory / 2394
Re: The competitive market place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:10:55 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
What if you are merely pointing out that the item offered at the stated
price is not the best deal out there?  That is both a kind of highjacking
and low-balling, even if it is through a third party not invloved in the • thread.

I happen to appreciate those kinds of heads-up.

Me too.

How is it that when one of us sees a higher-than-reasonable price for
something on eBay which we know is available cheaper elsewhere, people diss
the seller ("scalper", etc) and there's lots of angst, and people who try
and warn buyers are regarded with approval...

...but when someone (especially a regular) posts a higher-than-reasonable
price on LUGNET or Bricklink, posting to point it out is regarded as rude?

Kevin
NEW shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
TOWN Lego Building contest results: