 Marketplace / Theory / 2152
    Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Larry Pieniazek
   Those of you that are PayPal users (perhaps above a certain level?? not sure) know what I mean. I have been getting a steady barrage of notes from PayPal about eBay and PayPal logos and BillPoint and so forth. PayPal has a policy that they want to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Scott Sanburn
     Larry & All, (...) Indeed. I received the same e-mails, "delete". Seems pretty weird, if you ask me. (...) Well, all well and good, but there should be options on E-Bay on when you list. Since I do most of my own setups, I don't think I have had a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Troy Cefaratti
     (...) I think the main problem was that eBay changed the defaults when listing to automatically add the billpoint logo to the auctions of everyone who had ever opened a billpoint account. This would mostly effect those people using bulk listing (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Kevin Wilson
   Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) add (...) What I really like is the list of Paypal's advantages over Billpoint, most of which don't apply to international users at all, or are very questionable. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Most of them are useless or overstated even for US users. And with them constantly raising the fees, there isn't much incentive to use them over billpoint. I thinkt hat if I used eBay mroe and Brickbay less, i'd probably use billpoint. My (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, I'm small time enough that I kept my personal account as primary, and only have a premier (fee based) for receiving CC payments. I stick with Paypal because I get 1.5% back on purchases made with their debit card. (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)