 Marketplace / Theory / 2154
Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:21:44 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Those of you that are PayPal users (perhaps above a certain level?? not
sure) know what I mean. I have been getting a steady barrage of notes from
PayPal about eBay and PayPal logos and BillPoint and so forth.

PayPal has a policy that they want to be your only electronic payment mech
and offer an incentive for doing that. They have a mech to automatically • add
their clickable logo to auctions

What I really like is the list of Paypal's advantages over Billpoint, most
of which don't apply to international users at all, or are very
questionable.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1