 Marketplace / Theory / 2051
Re: Shipping LEGO from EU to USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 03:30:03 GMT

If you want to be even more exact, use 95033030 - construction toys made out
of plastic.

  Got a source for that?  US Tariff Database comes up
  empty for 95033030; it only has an entry for 95033000.
Yes, I looked it up in the German tariff numbers book. I can send you a scan if
you like, if the German text is of any use to you.
Regards,
Torsten