 Marketplace / Theory / 2033
2032  |  2034
Subject:
Shipping LEGO from EU to USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 16:16:55 GMT

   Hi all,

   I'm now faced with the dilemma of shipping lots of LEGO
   from the EU to the US.  I remember at some point in a
   discussion someone mentioned the shipping code that LEGO
   falls under, thus rendering it duty-free--but I can't find
   the article or reference.

   So, in short, does anyone have information about how to
   send LEGO without paying a major duty?  Emmanuel, maybe?
   Help!

   best

   Lindsay