 Marketplace / Theory / 1382
1381  |  1383
Subject:
Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:04:00 GMT

To All,

    As some of you know, I am starting a part selling business, and I have
the ability to process real time credit card transactions. I also have a log
in capability, so you don't have to re-enter shipping information  One of
the options I have is to store credit card numbers, and I am not sure if I
want to do that or not. What are people's impressions of this, I have had no
problems, and I want to be sure I do what most people are comfortable with.
You can either respond personally or to LUGNET, and input is appreciated.
Thanks!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company