 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 961 – 980 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

I called today and was told the specials are the same as last week. I'm not sure about the 6490 Amazon Crossing, since others have indicated it was removed as a phone special. Here's the list from last week: 6497 Twisted Time Train $38.50 $19.75 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.269)

  Busy-Bee Latest List 15 Nov 1999

I've just updated the list, of interest: 3055 Kelloggs Adventurers Car £1.20 3056 Kelloggs Go-Kart £1.20 3303 Goals, refs, etc. £4.99 6402 Paradisa Ice Cream Bar £3.99 6417 Paradisa Show Jumping Event £2.50 6564 Rubbish Van £3.99 6625 Police Car (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.269)

  New (?) Lego store in Chicago

I meant to post about this as soon as I returned, but things got in the way. There is a Lego store in Chicago, in the Northbridge center (about 800 Michigan Ave?) along the "Miracle Mile" or whatever they are calling that shopping area these days. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.269)

  My first FOTM experience...

I've had my first Find of the Month experience on Ebay. It was a bulk Classic Space auction for many sets. Here's what was included in the auction: These sets were from 97 to 100 percent complete and were built up for the photograph in the auction (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.268)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

One other little note. As you're picking the items, tell them that it is a phone special. The person who took my order asked me to do that after the 3rd or 4th item. It saves them keying time. They are definitely becoming more sensitized to the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.268)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

(...) Do you know if there are any Canadian S@H specials? If so, what would the number to call be? And if you have the list for the specials, could you post them up? Thanks Erin (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.268)

  FOTW

At a local flea market today I was rather depressed as I was getting ready to leave because I had not found any LEGO. My friend wanted to check on a camaera back on the first aisle before we left. As we were leaving I happened to look down and see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.268)

  Re: TRU venting (was Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO)

(...) Yes. The system MUST have that capability, and it must be accessable. TRU would not have become the monolithic chain it has without inventory controls and excellent tracking capabilities. However, it is also possible, (even likely) that the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

(...) I already replied but I wanted to add that you're very lucky to have a friend at TRU. I have a love-hate relationship with them. They're really the only game in town, but the employees and managers are just terrible. Example- when will you be (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?

Sorry, I forgot - to get on the ZB mailing list. Call 1-877-969-5437 -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) DiRienzo wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.268)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/23

There are lots new items on The Vault including several Fabuland sets, a coule new Znap sets, some new World Cup sets, space sets, Blue Hopper train cars and rare 2964 Insectoid sets! Prices have been reduced on all Islanders sets, and all Shell (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.267)

  Re: Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?

I got a ZB flyer yesterday. I was wondering about this set that says "exclusive" beside it. Its called Lego Super Rescue Complex. I don't know the set # as the ZB item numbers don't seem to relate to the Lego set numbers. Is this really an (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.267)

  Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?

Does anyone know if Zany Brainy will be having any sales soon on their Lego? There are a few things I'd like to buy, but it adds up to quite a bit, so I'd like to get them on sale. I don't remember ever having seen sales at Zany Brainy like for 20% (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.267)

  Re: Lego close-out sale at Tuesday Morning

(...) TM's ads state at the top of every page: "Know the quality, appreciate the value" Then list a percentage off range-in this case 50% to 83% off Which is the range of percentage off for all items show on the page. The LEGO sets are 50% off (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.267)

  Re: Lego close-out sale at Tuesday Morning

(...) some (...) There's a very large caveat I would add to Tuesday Morning: their discount is not figured at MSLP, but at what some stores charge. For Lego, we are talking mall stores that charge 10-20% (KB, FAO Schwartz) over list in the first (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.267)

  Please don't go down Brickbay.....I'm trying to have a SALE here!

(URL) try again. Minifig Madness II. I still have many good minifigs from various themes available at my Brickbay store. (I'm trying to whittle down my collection to pay some debts.) Also a GREAT VARIETY of parts. Everything's MINT condition AND 10% (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.267)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

(...) Good for you! I hope you got a few yellow pneumo subs, those are great parts sets!!! ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

Yup, I got the subs. I put them in my pile just before she said that she'd get in trouble if my pile got any bigger. Cary "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) buying (...) Good for you! I hope you got a few yellow (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

Yeah, I have one too. The parts are great, but I was never a big fan of the vehicles, or the green in the Octan color scheme. It's a model that begs for modifications, while I like the older gas stations as is. Although that canopy with the slanted (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.266)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/4

There are lots new items on The Vault including several Znap sets, the new P&O Stena Line Ferry, a couple Paradisa sets and an old 12V train! Prices have been reduced on all Islanders sets, and all Shell sets are now being clearanced with big (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.266)

More:  Next Page >>