 Marketplace / Shopping / 7643
7642  |  7644
Subject:
FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 07:24:36 GMT

At a local flea market today I was rather depressed as I was getting
ready to leave because I had not found any LEGO.  My friend wanted to
check on a camaera back on the first aisle before we left.  As we were
leaving I happened to look down and see the LEGO logo.  Indeed, it
was.  Set #105 from 1974, not quite complete, but the major elements
are there, the box is in great shape considering its age, and the
missing pieces  appear to be a few of the "128 assorted bricks".
Price?  3$ and that also included the Klutz "LEGO Crazy Action
Contraptions Book", with all 60 parts.  To top it all off the guy said
that he had "2 big tubs of LEGO that he forgot to bring" still at home
for $10.  Needless to say I will be there bright and early Sunday
morning to buy the 2 tubs.  Sometimes  hitting every yard sale and
flea market works out.

SR