 Marketplace / Shopping / 7644
7643  |  7645
Subject:
New Lego Promo July 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:48:53 GMT

(Sorry if this is old news)

I stopped at a Shell to get gas today, and they had a Paradisa Set in the
window. I asked if there were any more, but they were sold out. The nice
gentleman behind the counter told me they were starting a new Lego Promo
July 2nd, and let me step behind the counter to see the three sets pictured
on the Shell Calendar.

Pictures are at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/taa23 in the Lego Folder...
Sorry, they are not as good as they could be, but they do look interesting!

-Todd
Lugnet Member 949