 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 241 – 260 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

(...) Unfortunately, and inexplicably, TLG redesigned the pattterns for all of these tiles, so these are different parts.[1] (URL) the letters on the newer tiles (from set 4294192) seem consistently smaller than those in set 4677 and most seem (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

parts
(score: 0.484)

  Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet

Looks like another huge sale is going on down in Georgia. Here's a list: Harry Potter 50% off Island Extreme 50% off Alpha Team 50% off Studios 50% off Bob the Builder 50% off Jack Stone 50% off 7194 Yoda $39.99 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit $16.99 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Shut out at Target!

(...) I've been looking for one of these. Only one I've found still scans at full price, which might be why it was still there for me to scan. The best Target I've found for clearance deals has an annoying habit of not discounting the biggest sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.482)

  Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.

(...) I stopped at the two TRUs in Kingston and Poughkeepsie, NY today, and they had the same sales. I didn't make a list, as the list is quite large. However, a few items to note in addition: 7317 Aero Tube Hanger $30 from $90 (I bought 3 from (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.481)

  Brick Bazaar @ BrickFest

So what is it? Well.. Space will be set aside in a high traffic location for any attendees to display Lego items for trading, selling, and buying. Organizers also would like to plan one or more silent auctions. Many of you operate BrickLink stores (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping) !

list
(score: 0.480)

  Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.

(...) My TRU has the discount in full swing now. Since my trip yesterday, they've marked down the Toa Nuva, Boxor, Super Battle Droid, and UCS Naboo Fighter, and they had a few shelf cards up mentioning a whole list of sets (though I couldn't even (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.480)

  Busy Bee current stock list - some nice stuff

Busy Bee (located in the UK) has re-stocked lots of new clearance items, and here is a brief list, and I AM NOT LISTING EVERYTHING JUST THE NEW STUFF! (URL) - 1807 - santa clause 2887 - petrol pump 3348 - rock raider mini-figs 3450 - statue of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

(...) Bryan, You caught me in a great mood. I phoned the store and asked about inventory since you are visiting this weekend from out of town. The Potomac Mills store has the following: 1x4 in dark gray another bin that has brown in a very limited (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Found while moderating

(...) What DO they "do"? Are there some kind of odd items for sale from the factory? I have some business travel to Copenhagen coming in August (50% likely). How far is Billund from there? But of course I can only act as an "agent" for fellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Batman Sets At LLCA

(...) I was there on Sunday, and snagged the Batmobile/twoface and Dragster/Catwoman sets. I like them, my kids love them. The batmobile is great, but has almost no ground clearance. The armored bank car is nice, but I'll swap it to all grey when I (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.478)

  Handy list of Shop at Home bulk items

Hello fellow Legonauts, I've made an interesting discovery: (URL) leads to something good again. Until recently this link seemed to revert to the main page (and not long before that it featured an outdated list of bulk items originating from the (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

list
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) I've wondered if they filled the grab bags from stuff swept up off the floor from the PAB area and partly with parts from damaged boxes. I bought a grab bag last trip... it had Bionicle parts in it. :P --Mike. (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) November??? Bwahahahahahahahahhahahah! I'm going at the end of the week, it'll all be gone when I leave! No, seriously... Our last Disney vacation was about 5 days long. I talked my wife into letting me go into the store every day of our stay. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Iv3u6K.vu0@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think is where the disconnect for me is. I find the "cup" aspect of P-a-B annoying. I have purchased quite a few (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.475)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) That would be very interesting. I saw some turnover in the four days I was there. I suspect they would sell even better if they (the store) would link certain part together somehow. They had two kinds of wheels (larger ones that mount to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.475)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) I have to admit, it's not time-efficient or really very cost effective (yes, with careful packing you can fit more... but with the way many of us buy LEGO, would buying another cup really kill you?). It is, in some ways, an experiential or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.475)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) Seeing as how I spend about an hour or two packing a single large cup, my wife is happier when I go at night when our kids are asleep :) (...) This time I had a cup packed so nicely the lady checking me out commented on it, and went and showed (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.475)

  Re: Town without AFOL's

(...) It might. It is less likely, with the dominance of chains and big-box stores, but it did happen to me last spring in Canada. I found a small, independent department/clothing store in Edmundston, NB, called Hutman's. A permanent sign outside (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.474)

  LEGO 50% OFF!!! (Small Atlanta toy/hobby store going out of business)

Hi gang! There is a small toy store in Chamblee Georgia (Atlanta suburb) called "Gandy Dancers" that sadly, is going out of business.... They have been around serving the model train hobbyist, construction toy enthusiast (Including LEGO), and many (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.474)

  Re: KMart Clearance

(...) <very long, embarrassing, list of cheap LEGO purchases deleted> (...) Sir, I regret to inform you that until such time as LEGO parity can be achieved, or I can make a better haul, I must side with your wife on this issue. C (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.473)

More:  Next Page >>