 Marketplace / Shopping / 10553
Re: KMart Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:29:49 GMT

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:44:34 GMT, "George Barnes" <g_l_b@netzero.com>
wrote:

I was able to get the following in Orlando, Lake Mary, Clermont FL:

<very long, embarrassing, list of cheap LEGO purchases deleted>

Now my wife is going to kill me for bringing all this stuff home.

Happy Treasure Hunting
George

Sir,

I regret to inform you that until such time as LEGO parity can be
achieved, or I can make a better haul, I must side with your wife on
this issue.