 Marketplace / Shopping / 10551
Re: KMart Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:44:34 GMT

I was able to get the following in Orlando, Lake Mary, Clermont FL:

Studios:
1381 x1 Vampires Crypt 5.00
1380 x1 Werewolf Ambush 2.50
1374 x1 Green Goblin 1.50

Star Wars:
7133 x4 Bounty Hunter Pursuit 7.00
7143 x3 Jedi Star Fighter 5.00
7119 x4 Twin Pod Cloud Car 2.50
7201 x5 Final Duel II 1.00
7200 x2 Final Duel I 1.00
7204 x6 Jedi Defense II 1.50
7203 x2 Jedi Defense I 1.00
7139 x3 Ewok Attack 3.00
7113 x6 Tusken Raider Encounter 2.50
7103 x6 Jedi Duel 2.50
7163 x1 Republic Gunship 33.00
7153 x3 Jango Fetts Slave I 12.00

Racers:
4584 x1 Hot Scorcher 1.00
4582 x2 Red Bullet 1.00
4583 x1 Maverick Storm 1.00
4593 x1 Zero Hurricane & Red Blizzard 1.50

Alpha Team:
4793 x3 Ogel Shark Assault Sub 5.00
4796 x2 Ogel Mutant Squid 1.00
4792 x1 AT Navigator and Rov 1.00
4791 x1 AT Sub Surface Scooter 1.00
4797 x1 Ogel Mutant Killer Whale 2.00
4794 x1 AT Command Patrol 10.00
4790 x1 AT Deep Sea Robot Diver 1.00

Harry Potter:
4728 x1 Privet Drive 7.00
4714 x1 Gringotts 7.00
4733 x3 Dueling Club 5.00
4727 x3 Arag0g In The Dark Forest 5.00
4735 x2 Slytherin 1.50
4735 x1 Dobby's Release 1.50
4702 x1 Final Challenge 2.50
4712 x3 Troll on the Loose 2.00

Life on Mars:
7315 x1 Solar Explorer 5.00
7312 x2 T3 Trike 5.00

Soccer:
3421 x1 3v3 Shootout 3.00
3409 x1 Championship Challenge 5.00
3406 x2 Team Transport 2.00
3426 x1 Team Transport w/ soccer ball 3.00

Xtreme Team:
6740 x1 Xtreme Tower 12.00

I also got in on the Target 75% off of Hogwarts
4709 x3 Hogwarts Castle 22.00

Now my wife is going to kill me for bringing all this stuff home.

Happy Treasure Hunting
George

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jon Palmer writes:
"Jeremy Scott" <copyright@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jon Palmer writes:
Didn't find any $12 Slave 1's (curses) but I did find the following:

22 x (original bionicle masks)            1.00

Does this mean more M-Wing kits?  ;-)

~Jeremy~

Nope :-(
I'm basically just trying to get good portions of some of my favorite masks
in the colors I like.  These are great for building and I realized I don't
really have that many.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net