 Marketplace / Shopping / 10574
10573  |  10575
Subject:
LEGO 50% OFF!!! (Small Atlanta toy/hobby store going out of business)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 22:36:41 GMT

Hi gang!

There is a small toy store in Chamblee Georgia (Atlanta suburb) called
"Gandy Dancers" that sadly, is going out of business.... They have been
around serving the model train hobbyist, construction toy enthusiast
(Including LEGO), and many other "creative" toy and hobby genres for over 15
years.

Anyway, they are closing their doors on May 18th, and their entire LEGO
inventory is 50% off!!! It saddens me to see one of the little guys have to
throw in the towel, but that's business I guess....

The LEGO selection is slightly picked over, but there are still some STEALS
on the shelves. A few of the larger Star Wars sets, a few Technic sets, a
handful of road-baseplates, and a bunch of other misc-items.

They have this cool space shuttle that was regularly $170(+/-) that is half
off.....

I made off with a Special edition Freestyle tub (#3027) that contains the
chrome brick... Reg. $32.95, I got it for $17.00.

Anyway, I should have paid better attention so as to provide a better
report, but suffice it to say that if you live in the Atlanta area, or
anywwhere close to Chamblee, it is worth going by for a look.

Non-Lego stuff.... Rokenbok, Playmobil, etc... Here is a list from an email
I recieved from them recently:

THOMAS by Learning Curve
PLAYMOBIL
BRIO
'O' Scale & Micro Trains
HO & N Scale
Models & all modeling supplies
Thomas by Ertl
Dolls -

They are located on Peachtree Industrial Blvd, about 1.5 miles inside the
perimeter in Chamblee. Sorry, no street address, but here is their phone
number.... (770) 451-7425

You have a week left!

-Tommy
"Cogito Ergo LEGO"